Martin and Beams.

Started by Cookie Monster, December 19, 2011, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

pfft who cares about donuts.. none of us will win SC so may as well just try and win leagues.

Holz

Quote from: Maca24 on December 19, 2011, 11:15:08 PM
pfft who cares about donuts.. none of us will win SC so may as well just try and win leagues.

i battle with people to get the highest rank. Know-one thinks they will ever win the car, have to be in it to win it

Ziplock

I think I can win both competitions ;)

Impromptu

Martin and Beams as M/F is no fun..

They tried to make it more difficult with Gibbs not MPP, then make it easier with Martin and Beams being MPP.

When I say easier, I mean all things being equal and you pick your initial team

Ziplock

it's slightly annoying- my mids and fwds are stacked to a ridiculous point atm.

Speculator

Quote from: Cookie Monster on December 19, 2011, 06:59:35 PM
Dustin Martin and Dayne Beams maybe midfield/fowards next year.

Source? the Supercoach page on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/supercoach

First look at positions and prices tomorrow on Superfooty.

i don't see anything on superfooty yet

oodmutler

Martin = Definite LOCK

Beams = Majorly Overpriced in my opinion and won't be touching him with a ten ft pole. Struggled to get a game in first half of 2011, and didn't play in the Grand Final.

Ziplock

Holz

Quote from: oodmutler on December 21, 2011, 12:24:11 AM
Martin = Definite LOCK

Beams = Majorly Overpriced in my opinion and won't be touching him with a ten ft pole. Struggled to get a game in first half of 2011, and didn't play in the Grand Final.

If im correct asked not to play as was injured. He averaged 128 in his last 5 and was injury affected in the finals series.

He could easily be the highest scoring forward and lift his game to a 110+ average.

jasonweare

Quote from: Holzman on December 21, 2011, 01:06:51 AM
Martin = Definite LOCK

If im correct asked not to play as was injured. He averaged 128 in his last 5 and was injury affected in the finals series.

He could easily be the highest scoring forward and lift his game to a 110+ average.

Do you reckon beams will step up with a full Pre season. Or could sidebottom have a break out year been $100,000 less as well and use the money else where.

My fwds at the moment are:
Franklin , ROK, beams, Martin, brown, saad, zorko, Smedts, treloar.

oodmutler

Martin = Definite LOCK

*Additional to my above post;

If you cannot decide which of these two M/F's to have in your team, then i'd look at the job security of both. Clearly D.Martin is superior. I cannot spend 546K on a player who is not 100% guaranteed a game week in, week out. I don't want to sound cruel but i hope a lot of SC's choose Beams and he turns out to be the Alan Didak of 2012.

meow meow

Beams has shaky JS? Because he got injured? Crazy. He'll play 22.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on December 29, 2011, 06:35:55 PM

^ second that.

But Beams is over-priced really

oodmutler

Quote from: meow meow on December 29, 2011, 06:35:55 PM

My bad, i presumed he was just out of favour. He was never on my radar so i was never looking at him too closely, and also not being a pies supporter i didn't really care about there injuries except for Swan, Pendles, Shaw & Krak's.