hunt to the midfield, bocky to the forward line

Started by scotty_222, January 25, 2012, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty_222

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/128205/default.aspx

ive been saying this for a while. bock moving to the forward line could do wonders for his sc scores

interesting that k hunt could have a more permanent role in the midfield, could greatly increase his scoring opportunities..
could be a good pick up at 130k

Ziplock

hunt-mid
brown + bock- fwd

so... who's left...

coad, harbrow, toy and tape? Pretty thin + inexperienced.

Ringo

Interesting Article

Warnock may now become a better option than Lake or Grimes especially if he is given a similar role to Bock's last year.

Do not know whether I have the guts to pick him in defence though but may be an option if I need cash.

Colliwobblers

horley will be a good addition to the suns midfield and caddy should be back in the middle permanently now with gaj swallow harris?? not sure is there room for hunt but he is better in the middle than the back, thye got their recruit from the blues down back plus harbrow and....... yeah pretty thin in thier busiest line defence

scotty_222

backline will most probably be coad, warnock, thompson, brown, toy, harbrow
hutchins in there as well

i think coad will be given the role thats left from bock moving to the forward line

this year again there will be alot of rotation in the midfield.
id say itd go something like  midfield - forward line - midfield - bench..

colliwobblers.. noone recruited from the blues??

Speculator

I don’t see how Bock’s move to the forward line will help his scores. In that team? He was on the radar as my first upgrade target but now I wouldn’t touch him.

CuStArDaRm

Hunt is a spud not worth putting in your team if he was free ;)

pretty sure Harris retired didnt he?

Ziplock

Manbearpig

How many games did Bock play as a forward last year? And what was his average in those games?

scotty_222

Quote from: Manbearpig on January 25, 2012, 10:00:19 PM
How many games did Bock play as a forward last year? And what was his average in those games?

I don't think he has played full games up forward.. Just played qtrs then would go back when needed

Hawka

This isnt smart
Brown and Bock didnt play agianst essendon and GC allowed complete spuds like reimers and bellchambers to get heaps of goals