Captain loophole

Started by rebird, January 25, 2012, 12:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebird

Appears that a Captain will be automatically selected, according to Warnie at DT Talk.

Only loophole available is to Captain a non-playing player (eg Zeibel).

Colliwobblers

Quote from: rebird on January 25, 2012, 12:59:29 PM
Appears that a Captain will be automatically selected, according to Warnie at DT Talk.

So he says the captain and VC i assume will just "be" on a player from round 1 and all we can do is change it. so your right with no byes ziebel or a non playing rookie would be the only option. And while ziebel is not a bad pick, a non playing rook would not be the wisest pick, unless your sure someone like docherty will miss the first 1 or 2 rounds then play he would still be worth getting as waiting to downgrade to him after 6 or 7 rounds would make him too dear to bother with...

Hawka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 25, 2012, 03:03:06 PM
Quote from: rebird on January 25, 2012, 12:59:29 PM

So he says the captain and VC i assume will just "be" on a player from round 1 and all we can do is change it. so your right with no byes ziebel or a non playing rookie would be the only option. And while ziebel is not a bad pick, a non playing rook would not be the wisest pick, unless your sure someone like docherty will miss the first 1 or 2 rounds then play he would still be worth getting as waiting to downgrade to him after 6 or 7 rounds would make him too dear to bother with...
Chances are people may have a ruck that does not play the first week or so

elephants

Meh. I might not try to cheat the system for once :P

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on January 26, 2012, 01:24:03 AM
Meh. I might not try to cheat the system for once :P

I've never done it.

The F.A.R.K.

Yeah well cant we only use sydney or GWS players

that would mean I would only have rookies to captain so pass

If it was collingwood v geelong or Hawks then hahaha