8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Name: Elliot Kavanagh
Position: Inside/Outside Midfielder
Age (draft day): 18
Height: 187cm
Weight: 78kg

This will be a fairly short write up as Kavanagh has been out the majority of the year due to injuries. Despite being injury riddled, still expected to go in the first round, even the top 10! This clearly shows the talent he possesses. He can play as an inside or outside midfielder due to his hard at the ball attitude combined with his speed. He is a great user of the football with his decision making and may have been a higher pick had he been able to show his capabilities this season. His decision making could put him in the good books for those considering him for SC next season as he isn't a major possession midfielder in comparison to others in this draft. He is one of the complete "full packaged" midfielders in this draft which means he could very well serve a club long into the future. He could play now but his potential at the top level is what clubs will draw into.

Fantasy Relevant? For me it's a maybe. An injury riddled year could see him slip much like Heppell did last season (top 3 potential down to . Even though Kavanagh is expected to go top 8, don't be suprised if he slips further down through his ongoing problems. He certainly has the talent if he shows pre season he's over injuries. He is a great all round midfielder who should be considered moreso for Supercoach than Dreamteam, although he's a cash cow. Yet with an abundance in the midfield, will he fit into the team?

Maca24

Short-listed.  8)
Great work with these profiles HP.

Justin Bieber

Cheers Maca. I got bored last night :-[.

Maca24

sounded busy on FTP thread  :P
I should of stayed on, I was up watching southpark anyway.

Kavanagh should be basement price, yea?

Justin Bieber

Nup. Expected to go in the first round easily, possible top 10 pick. Injuries problems may see him slip but highly doubt he'll go out of the first round. He'll have some added price for him which makes me think other options could be better.

Not to say his injuries problems could see him slide 5-10 picks ala Heppell last year, but even then, still first round ::).

Maca24

coolfugitiv0

Looks like he'll be basement price after all.
Will he struggle to get games? And will he stay injury free? What do you guys think?

Torpedo10

I reckon he will get games at the bombers. Injuries were the reason he went so far into the draft. He has lots of capability so should get games.

Boomz

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on December 10, 2011, 10:16:01 PM
Looks like he'll be basement price after all.
Will he struggle to get games? And will he stay injury free? What do you guys think?

If he stays fit he should get games but is still pretty skinny so will need to see how he adjusts...