Danger or one of the Roos?

Started by CrowsFan, December 30, 2011, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which player should I get?

Patrick Dangerfield
Jack Ziebell
Ryan Bastinac

LiveTheDream

for that kind of coin i would much rather take a punt on barlow, sidebottom or even perhaps swallow

Patrician

I would probably go Ziebell.

And if you're keen on Dangerfield, maybe see if you can fit him in your forwards.

oodmutler

Quote from: LiveTheDream on December 30, 2011, 10:50:24 AM
for that kind of coin i would much rather take a punt on barlow, sidebottom or even perhaps swallow

Agree with spending extra and taking a punt on Barlow as an alternative.

Personally i won't be touching those three, or anyone under 500K in the midfield with the exception of Barlow and rookies.

Perhaps try and find the extra 70-80K and snap up Daniel Cross. He should play a more attacking role under McCarthy in 2012. Could easily see him reaching his 2010 average. Could be a great steal at that low 500K price.

Holz

Quote from: ronl on December 30, 2011, 09:21:42 AM
WHAT IF...Ziebell shows up in round 3, cops a 2-3 week injury (say a hammy) early in the game.  Unless you've got a rookie to cover who is really firing you've wasted a trade.  I would never be able to forgive myself.  Too big a chance to take.

what if you pick danger and he gets injured for the season round 1?, i don't see your point.

Ziplock

that's a punt you take with every person you trade in...?

Knowall

Quote from: Patrician on December 30, 2011, 12:15:45 PM
I would probably go Ziebell.

And if you're keen on Dangerfield, maybe see if you can fit him in your forwards.
This! I dont really understand why ud have Danger in your mids.  Hell be in my forward line.

Ziebell is definetly a better option than Bastinac and probally Hayes IMO too

jballstars

Danger for mine if i had to choose 1 having said that no way he gets a run in the mids forward line only but i wont be having any of the 3 mentioned

CuStArDaRm