What Young Player Will Make The Biggest D.T Impact in 2012?

Started by Windigo, January 19, 2012, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolrocket

All these same blokes are consistently being mentioned as THE guys to seriously breakout but I bet that come round 1 all of us will play it safe by picking none of them and guaranteeing a top 5000 spot but also guaranteeing not being in top 10 or so

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 20, 2012, 12:08:53 AM
Yep, I can see a 90s, maybe pushing low 100 from gaff.
[/quote

He's gunna be a star, as soon as i saw him play i got all tingly haha, loved what i saw,he's a ripper.

Holz

Quote from: Kuruki on January 19, 2012, 10:06:27 PM
Quote from: popedelio on January 19, 2012, 09:22:17 PM
There has been multiple articles on Gibbsy that he is going to explode
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/128034/default.aspx
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-coach-brett-ratten-bryce-gibbs-ready-to-explode/story-e6frf9jf-1226229667881
so who knows, he may up his average to 120 becoming that super premium, meaning coaches missing out on a value player

I want Gibbs so bad but i would have to drop Hayes and Barlow. Roll on NAB

i dropped hayes for gibbs, you wont want hayes in your midfield towards the end of the season. Im perosnally going gibbs over swan at this stage.

Holz

Quote from: lolrocket on January 20, 2012, 03:30:01 AM
All these same blokes are consistently being mentioned as THE guys to seriously breakout but I bet that come round 1 all of us will play it safe by picking none of them and guaranteeing a top 5000 spot but also guaranteeing not being in top 10 or so

i might be bucking this trend with my

Ablett, Gibbs, Selwood, Barlow, Ziebell midfield

Grazz

Quote from: Holzman on January 20, 2012, 07:11:42 PM
Quote from: lolrocket on January 20, 2012, 03:30:01 AM

i might be bucking this trend with my

Ablett, Gibbs, Selwood, Barlow, Ziebell midfield

Pretty strong starting lineup in your mids Holz, Gibbs could pay dividends with so many jumping off.

McRooster

One more Grazz  ;)

Aiden Riley.

Off Tap

Quote from: McRooster on January 20, 2012, 09:56:10 PM
One more Grazz  ;)

Aiden Riley.
What's the story with Riley?

Ave 20 possessions in the SANFL last year and 24 DT pts when playing AFL.

How much has he improved over summer as I've never heard of him to be honest?

PowerMan

dubizzy

Off Tap

Quote from: PowerMan on January 22, 2012, 11:54:36 AM
Trent West!
Agree. At a super price now that 2 of his competition are on the sidelines for 3 months or so.

elephants

Mark LeCras to become a premium forward. Average of 95+ running through the midfield.