Goodwin or Deledio - does it matter?

Started by SimonOz, March 17, 2009, 11:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonOz

I've had Goodwin locked in for weeks.......all the Deledio talk has me rethinking.

Is there really a difference? Both seem a lock in SC for 100.

Thoughts ? Tks

ando10

i had goodwin last year served me well going for deledio this year though i dunno why just got a feeling

SimonOz

Tks Ando.

At the end of the year there will probably be very little diff - certainly not enuf difference to warrant the 3 hrs of thinking about it I've done !

I'll stick with Goodwin, u stick with Deledio - and we'll compare after 10 rds !

:)

Cool9

I just wonder if Deledio will have to start dealing with tags soon since he's rapidly becoming arguably Richmond's most important player. The presence of Cousins may deflect some of that tagging attention but it is worth weighing up the risk

Bo

Badlose is also old, the older they are the more susceptible to injury. Just keep that in mind. Elite player though and an exceptional kick.

SimonOz

Who the hell is Badlose? I'm guessing Goodwin - cos he sulks a bit ?

mog_dog00

boys i think lids may sneak into the top ten in brownlow this year. very impressive athlete, great mark (contested), foot skills as well. ive heard he benches 150kg and is lighting over a 100m.. and the guy can play the game- goodwin is roaming half back more tho yea???  ive had goodwin each year and i had lids last year. Get on lids.. i don't think a tagger cud keep up with him!!

toodledock

I have goodwin... old topic he has come back from a tough injury
scored 91 with no training for a month
than 101 in a game were Adelaide we're mader to look like a joke, no huge scores sure, but effn loving that consistency even after injury