Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you pick?

Marc Murphy
7 (36.8%)
Tom Rockliff
12 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

theflyinghawk

I think both of them can improve in 2012, no idea which one to pick!

BGK

Nice topic. Its one ive been pondering this pre season. As much as i like Rocky, i feel he will attract a lot more attention next year. Where as Murphy has Judd who will always get the number 1 tag. So im leaning towards Murphy.

Torpedo10

I would go Rocky. He is a big Midfielder who gets the possessions and kicks a lot. I think Murphy is more of a SC player.

DT Gun

Quote from: bestguykai on December 08, 2011, 06:41:19 PM
Nice topic. Its one ive been pondering this pre season. As much as i like Rocky, i feel he will attract a lot more attention next year. Where as Murphy has Judd who will always get the number 1 tag. So im leaning towards Murphy.

Murphy and Judd will always get the number 1 tag, damn feel sorry for who ever has the job of tagging them both

rebird

Quote from: DT Gun on December 08, 2011, 10:35:46 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on December 08, 2011, 06:41:19 PM

Murphy and Judd will always get the number 1 tag, damn feel sorry for who ever has the job of tagging them both

I think you'll find the word is HAS.

Holz

i wouldnt get either i dont see murphy increasing his average, rocky maybee. would rather go up to super premiums in gaz or swan or down to guys like barlow, hayes

murhpy is definately an upgrade target and likely rocky, he may sneak into my round 1 team if he kills it in the nab.

DT Gun

my bad!

On the other hand, Murphy is a lot more damaging than rockliff.

Rockliff isnt a real damager, hes more of an accumulator

Torress

I'd probably stick with murphs here. DT or SC.
however i do have a biast SC POV as i don't even bother with DT! i don't think either would let you down - i think teams would tag rich b4 rockliff; his kicking is deadly! and black should feed rocky at times, as well as leuy. => when teams play the lions they'll probably tripple team jono brown lol!
if judd's shoulder happens to hold his preseason up murphs might be a super pick especially in first half of season.

Windigo

Rockliff has my vote.

Just a dominate force and IMO will still be a unique pick up for next year. Am strongly contemplating going Red-rock next year.

Matty411

This is a tricky one - I started with Rocky but have since changed to Murph. Given Rocky's breakout year I agree that he'll attract far more attention and will be the 2nd tag behind black or rich. Murphy is a gun and could become super premo (115+) this year, especially if Judd has a slow start to the year...

Murphy for me at this stage... just.

elephants

Other for me. Looking to bring in both as upgrade truest later on though. I've gone with the old reliable super guns...
Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Gazza.

Jukes

Rockliff locked for me since the start of pre-season, absolute gun. Him, Swanny, Ablett and Zaharakis will rip up next year!

theflyinghawk

would matty boyd be better then both these two?