bomberboy0618

Quote from: TheMailman on October 21, 2011, 07:18:38 PM
BE RUSSIAN

MAKE YOUR BAT  8)
In America, you buy bat.
In Soviet Russia, bat buy you!

Ziplock

Seriously, I'd make my own bat.

lol, just rock up to the game with a plant of wood that you've sticky taped a broom handle to.

It would actually be flowering hilarious :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on October 22, 2011, 03:05:41 AM

lol, just rock up to the game with a plant of wood that you've sticky taped a broom handle to.

And add some stickers to it. You're a superstar.

Grazz

Imagine walking out to the crease with it, playing a few defencesive strokes as you make your way out, youd have to get a few runs as every fielder would be on the ground crying holding their belly's. When the wicket keeper asks you "why the broom handle" you could say "its great for sweep shots" bahahaha.

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on October 22, 2011, 11:57:22 AM

Imagine walking out to the crease with it, playing a few defencesive strokes as you make your way out, youd have to get a few runs as every fielder would be on the ground crying holding their belly's. When the wicket keeper asks you "why the broom handle" you could say "its great for sweep shots" bahahaha.
Yeah, but you've gotta get something big, make the face of the bat the width of the stumps ;D

Grazz

MTTY

Yeah there's not that much value for 50 bucks.

I ended up having three bats i used before i quit.

GM Hero ($310, but got it discounted to $210), Can't remember exactly what the other two were. One was Michael Clarke's old blue bat.

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on October 22, 2011, 12:39:12 PM

GM Hero ($310, but got it discounted to $210), Can't remember exactly what the other two were. One was Michael Clarke's old blue bat.
V900, V389?? they were the blue one's a remember. I currently use his Yellow one.

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on October 22, 2011, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 22, 2011, 12:39:12 PM

V900, V389?? they were the blue one's a remember. I currently use his Yellow one.
Yeah i think it was a V389.