Who Knows...
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Justin Bieber

Name: Brett O'Hanlon
Position: Forward
Height: 189cm
Weight: 82kg

I'm a little biased here as I like O'Hanlon. O'Hanlon is one of the best markers in this draft overhead. He is a reliable forward which teams in need of a strong forward could look at. He's your old fashioned forward, mark the ball and kick goals. He read the play well and can outsmart his opponent with the ball coming into the 50. He's not skinny either so can take contested marks or play one on one football. Not only is his marking great but so is his opportunities infront of goal. He has a decent 50m+ kick on him but accuracy is a little bit of a problem for him. He's a bit like Cloke in that they can mark the ball and kick bags of goals but then can have those off days infront of goal. Being an old fashioned forward, he can't really do much else which hurts how he stacks up in the draft.

I like O'hanlon as he plays for the Dandenong Stingrays. His Stats show a forward with a knack for marking and kicking for goals. As said before, accuracy can be a problem (1st game of the season he scored 0.5). Take another game and he scores 5.0. Like I said, he has his on and off days. He prefers to kick a little more than he handballs, although as a Key forward can have those games where he goes missing a bit or wishes he could have done more. What is a trait I like about O'Hanlon is his forward 50 pressure. 10 of his 17 games he managed 3+ tackles including a game with 8 tackles. Tackling is an underrated fantasy statistics, so if he does that in the AFL, 5 tackles gets you 20 points!

Fantasy Relevant? Depending on where he goes, I can see him getting games this season. I'd say a Who Knows for O'Hanlon. He can kick bags but he can also go missing. At AFL level, he could perform fantasy wise like a lesser Darling. He won't have the same impact but he could play similar to Darling inside the 50 with his pressure and goal sense. He'll be cheap so doesn't hurt keeping an eye out on where he goes as he could provide goals for the team that drafts him (if he plays). He's expected to go anytime after pick 30 so fingers crossed he goes somewhere in need of a forward.

roo boys!

No I don't think I will get him. But if he quite cheap like you said, has to be considered. Have to keep my options open at this stage.