Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: scotty_222 on September 14, 2011, 04:36:23 PM
i reckon izzy folau will be a gun next year.deff got my eye on him
Serious please :P

Holz

Quote from: scotty_222 on September 14, 2011, 04:36:23 PM
i reckon izzy folau will be a gun next year.deff got my eye on him

im thinking he could be a good forward rookie, but with probably only 2 bench spots we have to be more careful now.

Ziplock

I have a sneaky statistical plan to figure out who to pick up next year ;) Will keep it under wraps though, soz guys :P

Liam anthony, esp. if he changes clubs?

maccar86

liam anthony is a gun and i recon north would have made the finals if he played.

he was sub 3-4 times in a row.

and please naive north supporters dont give me the match fitness argument. he cant possibly get match fit by playing 4 half games in a row in the seniors. if thats why he didnt play then he should have played 2-3 full games in the reserves and then came back into the seniors.

he is easily in norths best 22, if not almost every team in the afls best 22.

needless to say, he is under high consideration for my team

Voldemort

Quote from: ShaynoB on September 07, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: maccar86 on September 07, 2011, 07:04:27 PM
beams if he falls under 400k

as a midfielder?u would do that?

if he as dpp fwd/mid then yeah but not if straight midfield. i was thinking of him but yeah dont no

agreed, too many good mids to consider him

Holz

Quote from: maccar86 on September 16, 2011, 11:51:03 AM
liam anthony is a gun and i recon north would have made the finals if he played.

he was sub 3-4 times in a row.

and please naive north supporters dont give me the match fitness argument. he cant possibly get match fit by playing 4 half games in a row in the seniors. if thats why he didnt play then he should have played 2-3 full games in the reserves and then came back into the seniors.

he is easily in norths best 22, if not almost every team in the afls best 22.

needless to say, he is under high consideration for my team

not sure which North supporters you talk to but guys like RooBoys, NMF and I say he is struggling to make the team due to our midfield depth. Swallow, Wells, Bastinac and Ziebell are our core mid. Than there are guys like atley, adams, harper, cunnington, anthony gunning for the last reamaining spots and probably more im just doing it off my head. I really like Anthony but the other guys are probably beter uses of the ball to him. For DT purposes you should hope he goes to GWS than he should be a DT lock. So to answer your response he is easily in the roos top 22 players however im not sure if he fits into their structure what ghe really needs to be is in the top 6-7 mids. Sure he is better than some of our forwards but he cant play forward so he needs to be better than atley,harper, cunnington and im not sure if he is in the ling term plans like these guys are.