Previous topic - Next topic

Who to pick?

Cloke and Sierakowski
8 (88.9%)
Lecras and Frost
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Torpedo10

I am tossing up between choice 1. Cloke and Sierakowski or choice 2. Lecras and Frost. Which two should I go with. If I go with choice 1 I will have a big Forward but only one person to cover my Defence. With choice 2 I have a lesser Forward but have two covers for my team. Here is my fanplanner team.

Brendon Goddard, Dyson Heppell, Leon Davis, Tony Armstrong, Beau Waters, Matthew Buntine, Bryce Gibbs
Sam Docherty,      ?       

Gary Ablett jnr, Tom Rockliff, Joel Selwood, Scott Thompson, Dom Tyson, Michael Barlow
Adam Treloar, Dylan Shiel

Matthew Leuenberger, Hamish McIntosh
Jonathan Giles, Eddie Prato

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, David Zaharakis,     ?     , Nathan Fyfe, Jason Porplyzia, Ben Kennedy
Will Hoskin-Elliott, Shane Kersten

MTTY

Just a heads up Ben Kennedy cannot play in the AFL next year but can be on a list if he is picked up in the mini draft. I would probably just pick the Cloke option for now as it is likely another option for the same price that will play will open up before the season kicks off.

Torpedo10

@ MTTY. Thanks for the heads up. I will have to pick someone else.

browny_wce

Im liking young Sam Frost tho

a 30 possession game against NSW in the under18s as a CHB, CHF and Ruck
watched some youtube vids aswell and hes a tackler, goalkicker and takes big marks!

Holz

early reports look good for the roo, could get alot of games, i just hope he doesnt pull a richardson