Main Menu

vs West Coast

Started by bunyip, September 18, 2011, 01:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

This will test us. WC were fantastic last night against Carlton. What do we do about Nic Nat and Coxy. Both are in great form and we can't expect Otto to beat them single handed. do we go in with 2 ruckmen as well?

roo boys!

Tomahawk to play a big part in the ruck I think.

RiOtChEsS

West was good against Hawthorn so i think they go the same lineup... West Coast were indeed great last night

While WC's advantage is great in the ruck Geelong have advantages in every other facet...

Geelong by a kick in another titanic struggle... Steven J best on with 5goals and 20 touches

bunyip

I think Tommahawk and Trent West will have a roll to play to help Otto. First use of the ball is so important these days.

bunyip

It's certainly a nervous wait till Saturday. WC are not gonna hold anything back. I know Geelong are up to it, but I worry about injuries. If we get past WC we are gonna need all hands on deck for the GF.
I'm glad that Collingwood and Hawthorn are playing Friday, what a game that should be. I reckon these will be the 2 hottest pre-lims in years.

PowerBug

I wouldn't write West COast off as easily as some have. With a full team they are very hard to stop. West Coast have some of the bets combo's in the league: Cox and Nic; LeCras and Nicoski; Kerr and Priddis; Selwood and Selwood. They have a very good core, which geelong will need to stop.

In saying that, Geelong also have a very good core and if Ottens can keep up his form then Geelong should win.

j959

hopefully be a cracker!!  ;D

i think however the last 2wks will have taken a toll on WCE and with Geelong nice and rested i think it will be the cats by 3+ goals - still think it will be a great game though ... can't wait!   ;)

bunyip

I'm just glad we don't have to go over THERE to play them

roo boys!

Just got my tickets to the game :D

I'll be backing the Cats I reckon....don't think anyone I know that supports Geelong will have a spare scarf for me to borrow though :-\

Ziplock

I'd back WCE over geelong easy :P

I really hope geelong doesn't win :P

roo boys!

Good win Catttttttttas :)

bunyip

An unexpected result. I hope Stevie j is OK