Main Menu

Daisy's bump last night

Started by MTK, August 27, 2011, 11:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Eddie rekns he didnt make contact with the head ::)

cant say im surprised by his hissy fit over it.

Cruiseon

Well they accepted the two week ban so they were not in denial - just freshening him up nicely for the Prelim.  ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 04:25:14 PM

Well they accepted the two week ban so they were not in denial - just freshening him up nicely for the Prelim.  ;)

Or perhaps the Semi Final ;)

Glad Eddie doesn't have a say in whether they accept, or challenge the charge...

PowerBug

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 30, 2011, 04:51:16 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 04:25:14 PM

Or perhaps the Semi Final ;)

Glad Eddie doesn't have a say in whether they accept, or challenge the charge...
If he did, Thomas would appeal and win ;)

CFC 1979

hello my little friends.
long time, no taunts

good to see FIGJAM Mk 11 get smashed. Been asking for it for a while

As for his bump, purely dumb considering the time of year

Oh and eddie needs to pick one career. his conflict of interest is obvious

BGK

So being a president of a club and radio/tv presenter is a conflict of interest. You've got to be kidding CFC. The answer is don't listen. It doesn't matter if he is on radio or doing press conferences, his opinion will still all over town. The problem is the media, when Eddie speaks people and the media listen. Maybe if your president had the profile that Eddie does,  you would have 70k members too. He has done a lot for the Collingwood football club. We wouldn't be where we are today without him.

CFC 1979

fair enough BGK.

just like to throw a line in occasionally. Normally get a bite ;)

BGK

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 31, 2011, 06:45:18 AM
fair enough BGK.

just like to throw a line in occasionally. Normally get a bite ;)

Hahaha. There are a couple of you Carlton supporters who like to do it. I always find myself biting. I just can't help myself. It frustrates me so much when people dog about how the pies get everything so easy. If you want your club to be successful on and off the field, get out there and support it, through the good and the bad. It's not our fault that we have such passionate supporters who get along to every game and have helped turn AFL into the profitable franchise it is today. A good club needs to be successful off the field to be successful on the field. We have Eddie and the other administrators to thank for this. There are a few clubs out there that are yet to learn from this. Anyway that's just my little rant. Hope it makes sense.

Cruiseon

Good to have you back CFC in the Premier's threads, we know you love it in here. I understand it is much better talking about how can Collingwood fit so many stars into a mere 22 spots for the finals rather than the 11 long years that have passed since Carlton even won a final.

As a fellow trouble-maker it is good to have you back on board.  ;)

Andrew

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 30, 2011, 10:08:27 PM
Oh and eddie needs to pick one career. his conflict of interest is obvious

LOL haven't heard that one since he stopped commentating. Unfortunately, when you look around at the AFL in 2011 there's conflict of interests all over the shop. Commentators being player agents of the players' they're commenting on? Shocking.

Usman

I dont like eddie at all but good on him. he does everything the man is a hard worker and a genius. he also has notably high blood pressure when Hawthorn lead Collingwood by 17 points at 3 quarter time in 2011 preliminary finals. i heard that the Great Southern stand is getting a $55 million fix up, where eddie was jumping around damaging the structure after last nights game.