A couple of cheap uniques

Started by cortez, February 06, 2012, 05:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

I was having a look around the 300k mark for a mid and the two that caught my eye were David Mackay and Mitch wallis. I know that mitch has been killing it on the track this preseason and david  has been injured the last couple of seasons but could be a gun. Anyone got any thoughts on how they will go this season?

ando_10

id look past them and have a look at koby stevens from west coast apparently killing it on the track and looking to feature alot in the best 22 but take that with a grain of salt untill the nab cup

cortez

Already got stevens. Maybe try and find an extra 100k and get barlow scully or trengove?

enzedder

Have no other thoughts except that ...yep they'd be uniques.

ando_10

Quote from: cortez on February 06, 2012, 05:14:30 PM
Already got stevens. Maybe try and find an extra 100k and get barlow scully or trengove?

oh haha. well id jump on barlow. seems most likely for better scores

Kenny27

Every other man and their dog seem to have Barlow.
Anyone worried about his ball use? I cant help but think when Palmer broke his leg he cursed him with his kicking ability aswell he was shanking them all over the place late last yr. Finding the ball isnt the issue

cortez

Decided to put a rookie in mids and put hmac in rucks. He would avg better than wallis or mackay and prob close to barlow.