Main Menu

sons of anarchy

Started by DazBurg, August 07, 2011, 02:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Breaking Bad is a fantastic show, I download and watch every episode as they come out in the states and have since the first show of the first season. Have done the same with Sons of Anarchy, which is actually only just behind Dexter for my favourite show on TV.

It's just such an amazingly well written, acted and fresh idea of a series. Originality... Wins every time with me.

I'm just flowering pissed my missus wouldn't let me name my son, Jackson, Jax or Dexter.

Cicjose

I can't stand Breaking Bad but Dexter is very good and i haven't gotten around to SOA

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on September 13, 2011, 03:52:19 PM
I can't stand Breaking Bad but Dexter is very good and i haven't gotten around to SOA
I haven't gotten around to any of them :o. Dang school but have a few other series to finish before I start them.

Watched parts of Breaking Bad (didn't feel too into it) but caught the first few minutes of a Dexter episode and wanted to watch more :P.

meow meow

SOA is becoming a load of crap. They just kill anyone they want and get away with it way too easily. At least BB is still somewhat realistic.