my team is BETTER timskul

Started by cmgb84, July 08, 2009, 03:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmgb84

hey all...have 7 trades left and 298k in the bank. not at concerned with overall(around 8000th) and am just cornerned with my leagues

backs
goddard,cornes,hodge,drummond,burgoyne,grimes,broughton

petrenko,pearce

mids
ablett,swan,montagna,kornes,selwood,anthony

muston,barham

rucks
cox,mcintosh

jacobs,spencer(how many of us got sucked into these two)

fwds
pav,deledio,didak,higgins,giansiricusa,buddy,skipworth

ballantyne,brown

plan is:
next week trade brown to boomer/sj/ROK-cost about 100-170k
couple of weeks trade skippy to riewoldt-cost about 120k
leaving 5 trades.

just before finals downgrade buddy or gian, depending on gians injury and buddys form. then upgrade anthony or muston to bartel or best mid

this leaves me 3 trades for injury, and prob money in the bank. my weakest link on average at the moment would be luke hodge-AMAZING TEAM

If Only...

Surely get rid of Gian?  He is out and wont be back before finals.  Brown has looked good last couple of weeks and could go up more so might as well keep him til later in year.  Nice team though.  Congrats.

cmgb84

def see your point with gian...but look at chornes he is back 3 weeks early, so i might wait and see how gia goes. still have the trades left to trade him if i need to in 4 or so weeks time. dont think brown will go up much more, he has had some solid 60 -70 or so scores lately and i cant see him scoring much more than that.

timskul

impressive team. and i used that title to get people to say stuff and for more people to rate it by the way. i reckon ur team just beats mine because u have many more trades but i reckon i got the better bench. Not quite an amazing team though but very good.

fevalenko

yehh nice pretty simular to mine except ive got 5 trades left but probably a stronger team...ranked 2300th so no real threat to overall either.

mines:

Goddard Lockyer Cornes Adcock Burgoyne Hodge Grimes
(broughton, Suban)

Ablett  Bartel Mitchell Gibbs Selwood Hasleby

(anthony, muston)

Cox Hmac

(jacobs, Spencer)

Riewolt Chapman Stevie J Deledio Goodwin Franklin Skipworth

(Ballntyne Sidebottom)

timskul

i have another team that i think is better, had more luck with injuries this is how it stands

B: Goddard Lockyer Cornes Hodge Mundy Grimes Broughton
(Suban Hurley)
M: Swan Ablett Kcornes Judd Cross Winderlich
(Anthony Muston)
R: Cox Mcintosh
(Jacobs Pyke)
F: Riewoldt Deledio Giansiracusa Didak JBrown Fevola Franklin
(Ballantyne Yarran)

keeping gia for finals aswell
rank 3000 only 2 trades but wont trade for ages, unless season ending injury comes up