Was this a total waste of money?

Started by grant17, August 29, 2011, 10:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grant17

Is putting a fiver each way on Tom Rockliff for the brownlow ($2001 for the win and 500 for place) a complete waste of money? Surely he's he's done better this year than those odds indicate.

North Melbournes Finest

It's a waste in the sense that he won't win it. I'm thinking about putting some money on Priddis, he's consistently one of the best players on the ground, and Westcoast won a fair amount of games.

Holz

Quote from: grant17 on August 29, 2011, 10:39:12 PM
Is putting a fiver each way on Tom Rockliff for the brownlow ($2001 for the win and 500 for place) a complete waste of money? Surely he's he's done better this year than those odds indicate.

maybee bet him for most votes at brisbane but with what is it 4 wins the lions as a team will struggle to beat judd + murphy

grant17

I know he had been in a losing team but look at his numbers. His averages are almost identical to Judd's

Holz

Quote from: grant17 on August 29, 2011, 11:51:52 PM
I know he had been in a losing team but look at his numbers. His averages are almost identical to Judd's

losing teams just dont get votes he would probably have to average 40 touches a week to have a chance at winning the brownlow

MTTY

Maybe for the win, its unlikely.

I think it will come down to

Judd, Priddis, Cox, Mitchell, Thompson, Pendlebury or Dal Santo