GF fwd rotations, give me your opinion

Started by Crows84, September 01, 2011, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crows84

so I have a few opitions here,

I need to trade out Fyfe,

I have  2 trades left so i can direct swap Fyfe to Chapman which will leave me with about $35,000

then I could concider trading Mzungu to Higins, N.roo, or b.harvey or any other player worth less than $370k

I have been considering going fyfe to davis which would mean i wouldnt be able to afford chappy but still have a range of other possible's to pick from

I'm after any feedback or opinions on my options even if you have any ideas i havent thought of yet.

(underlined are players we have he same)

My fwd line is currently

Fyfe, Cloke, Goodes, ROK, Petrie, Mzungu, Butcher (three duds on the bench who arnt playing)

also have i.smith and callinan in the mid who i could rotate forward

my oponent has

cloke, rok, lynch, a.edwards, mzungu, i.smith, howe,  (lobe, dahlhaus, karnezis)

ideally i would have dongraded i smith and then upgraded butcher to a $350k player but shower happens.

j959

agree get Chappy but with Gu to Higgins i would reconsider if you can trade to advantage better in another line cos i reckon that's almost sideways ...

Crows84

My whole side currently is

Def - Gibbs, goddard, deledio, fisher, enright, suckling, adcock (talia, mckever, m.watson)

Mid - swan, s.thompson, judd, GAJ, priddis, mitchell (i.smith, calinan, N.gorden)

Ruck - Cox, Mcevoy (lobbe, t.nicholls)

Fwd - Fyfe, Cloke, Goodes, ROK, Petrie, Mzungu, Butcher (t.lynch, a.siposs, s.motlop)

$59,400k  left

So with a Fyfe swap, which other trade would people suggest?

PowerBug

If you want, sideways one of those duds in your forward line to a MPP and play Smith over Butcher.

Grazz

Getting rid of Butcher wouldnt help him with Fyfe missing, do the chappy deal.

Crows84

yeah still wont help the fyfe situation, i can choose to play smith over mzungu but thats a secondary consideration at present.

Crows84

I have another idea fyfe + one of my rookies + my spare cash gives me a total of $571,300. Obviously i can get a any of the remaining premiums with that amount, however....

its a risk but i could go for someone around the 300k mark (Harvey, brenan, krak, hale) then have 250k left for say ( didak, darling, westhoff, prestia)

Anyone think that would be a better move, if you do which two players should i pick?