Main Menu

FTP Setting Tactics

Started by Luigi197, August 27, 2011, 02:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: Luigi197 on August 30, 2011, 06:02:17 PM
How many people, and which, do you put on Defensive in Twenty Twenties?
Depends on the pitches and opposition for me.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on August 30, 2011, 06:02:17 PM
How many people, and which, do you put on Defensive in Twenty Twenties?
I normally got 1 Defensive in the middle order (in case of collapse) and maybe another on a tailender (Bowler who can bat a bit).

Usually have 1 or 2 players on Aggressive as well as it is T20 where runs need to be put on the board. 1 Opening and the other a Tailender with Power.

Fletch74

I usually always have my last 3 or 4 on Defensive in all games to prevent a collapse. Will have a middle order plus an opener on D for bowling pitches and maybe just an opener for batting pitches.

I will vary between 1-3 Agro orders depending on the pitch

CrowsFan

I'm the same as fletch in the case that I have my bottom 3 batters all on defensive to prevent a collapse :)

Luigi197

So in TwentyT, defensives at the end and middle just incase, and some agressives, one at end and start, for added umph?

Luigi197

Yeah i pretty much get the idea of who to put agressive and defensive in batters.

but not too sure with bowlers, all i know is that defensive in your last few bowlers to prevent runs. (and im talking about generally, in any format of game)

PowerBug

I normally go aggressive with the first spell, because i have Dorenagama who in my leagues dominates. Don't go too aggressive but don't be too defensive, let them bowl.