which options??? please help!

Started by Bill Manspeaker, August 26, 2011, 12:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Goddard, Deledio, Enright, Fisher, Broughton, Suckling, Stanley    (Gibbs, Puopolo, Talia)

Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Bartel, Mitchell, Montagna    (Mzungu, Jacobs, Bewick)

Cox, McEvoy   (Bailey, Derickx)

S.Johnson, Franklin, N Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Sylvia, Pavlich    (Dahlhaus, Callinan, Richardson) 

4 trades and $71,400 remaining
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i gotta get rid of Sylvia and Pavlich.. need some massive help here guys.. this is what i was thinking

i feel i should win this week because i'm playing a mate, who has 4 players out (he's missing Gibbs aswell) and hasn't outscored me all year. so even this week i'm looking more at who will score more in round 24.

Sylvia -> Harvey / LeCras

Harvey's last 2 opponents are St Kilda and Richmond
LeCras' last 2 opponents are Brisbane and Adelaide

Harvey scored 91 against Richmond
LeCras scored 105 last time he played the Crows and could go crazy at home against Adelaide.

who should i choose??

and this one's hard too.

Pavlich -> Goodes / Chapman / Cloke / Davis

to be honest, i don't really want to pick Chapman, Cloke or Davis because of course it's Cats vs Pies round 24, but would love to hear people's opinions on this matter.

so that leaves Goodes - who has Brisbane at the SCG and could tear them a new one. in my opinion that would be the safe option.

thanks heaps for reading this and i would really love it if you gave me your thoughts and please offer some assistance. is there someone else i should be looking at?

cheers :)

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

i went Harvey and Goodes

Harvey scored 47 :(, but Goodesy scored 108 which i was happy with

not too upset with Boomer though, i was pretty confident this week, and even with his 47, still won by 200+... and the main reason i went him was for Richmond the week after. so hopefully he doesn't let me down

PowerBug

You going to Sam Jacobs if Cox doesn't play? Seems like the only thing that'll have to change to your team.

Bill Manspeaker

not sure mate, the ones that stick out to me are Cox -> Sandilands, Broughton -> Birchall..  ..but if i do that, watch Broughton come out and smash a 150.  :-\

dale93

Quote from: brad on August 29, 2011, 12:17:30 AM
not sure mate, the ones that stick out to me are Cox -> Sandilands, Broughton -> Birchall..  ..but if i do that, watch Broughton come out and smash a 150.  :-\

Broughts will get midfield time this week so dont trade him...Ibossion and Faulks injurys will force him in the middle :)

Bill Manspeaker

Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Enright, Fisher, Broughton, Suckling    (Puopolo, Stanley, Talia)

Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Bartel, Mitchell, Montagna    (Mzungu, Jacobs, Bewick)

Cox, McEvoy   (Bailey, Derickx)

S.Johnson, N Riewoldt, Harvey, Goodes, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Franklin    (Dahlhaus, Callinan, Richardson)

2 trades and $10,600 remaining
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright so obviously Franklin has been rested this week (Alastair Clarkson loves the cock so much he wants Buddy up in the box to help relieve some stress during the game)

now i need to do something about it... so i'm thinking..

Fyfe -> LeCras

Franklin -> back in the same dilemma as last week..

it's down to Chapman and Cloke.. i'm thinking Chapman as he'll be around the mids laying tackles, getting kicks and probably kick a couple of goals aswell, whereas Cloke needs the ball to be delivered to him consistently.. and i'm not sure if the Cats will let that happen.. but that's only an opinion and i could be very wrong.

so i'm thinking Chapman, but would really love to hear some opinions on who i should get  :-\

PowerBug

Sub Fyfe for Mzungu and play him. He'll get time in the mids aswell.

Are you in a GF? If so, should your team be better, copy your opponents team. Should you think your team is worse, go to Robbie Gray.

Bill Manspeaker

such a painful decision.. i went with LeCras and Chapman.. i really think Chapman will play well.. well i'm hoping anyway, and i think LeCras should get midfield time and kick some goals aswell.

if i lose.. ahwell THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!  ;D

cheers mate, i hope ya have a win this week!

now it's time to watch Khawaja and Mitchy Johnson put on 100+ and Aussies bowl Lanka out for less than 200!