Not trading this week, but......

Started by Capper, July 26, 2011, 07:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

I am seriously considering trading out Bartel and Stevie J when they have their bye in round 22 and bringing in Mitchell and LeCras.

Both Mitchell (Blues, Dogs, GC) and LeCras (bombers, lions, crows) have better runs home then the cats (bye, swans, pies) and should score highly against

thoughts??

Dave085

LeCras - No!

Mitchell yes or Shiels?

BillyBass

Plan makes sense. Thats why everyone preaches to save trades, so you have the luxury of sideways trading to avoid byes. This is assuming you have enough trades to do this!

McRooster

Trades saved are gold and perfect to compliment this well thought out strategy, good work and good luck.

Capper

Well i have held onto my trades and now have two left for the final week and $3,700, now all i have to do is pick who i want.

Current line up
BACK - Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Enright, Martin, Adcock, (Otten, Duigan, Talia)
MID - Pendlebury, Swan, Ablett, Bartel, Kennedy, Judd, (I.Smith, Buckley, Parker)
RUC - Cox, Mumford, (Smith, Gorringe)
FOR - Goodes, Johnson, Franklin, Petrie, Riewoldt, LeCras, Didak, (Sylvia, Krakouer, Mzungu)

I was thinking Kennedy -> Boyd, but JPK is playing the lions, so NO.
Sylvia is obvious but for whom??

What are your thoughts???

Grazz

So if your keeping JPK doea that mean your willing to burn the 2 trades on a Fwd as 315k doesnt buy much.

Capper

Well clarkson has thrown a spanner in the works

BACK - Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Duigan, Enright, Martin, Adcock, (Otten, Birchall, Talia)
MID - Pendlebury, Swan, Ablett, Bartel, JPKennedy, Judd, (Sylvia, Buckley, Parker)
RUC - Cox, Mumford, (Z.Smith, Gorringe)
FOR - Goodes, S.Johnson, I.Smith, Petrie, N.Riewoldt, LeCras, Didak, (Krakouer, Mzungu, Franklin)

Upgrade Birchall to Scotland and ????