Last Trade. Mzungu>???

Started by Windigo, August 30, 2011, 05:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Originally was going to get Fyfe via a Sylvia trade...Well can't do that now. So then I thought, well it's the last week. Might as well just keep Sylvia and trade Mzungu. I have cover in Harper or Lobbe so really shouldn't matter

Best Option?

Chapman or Davis

I have Stevie J and the usual suspects. Only alive in the two leagues and one of my opponents has both Davis & Chappy....

Andrew

Why you selling Mzungu instead of Sylvia? Wouldn't Mzungu be emergency cover for you this week?

For what it's worth I think if Chappy plays, he will explode. But what about Robbie Gray at Port? Got Melbourne this week...

Windigo

I have Lobbe or Harper that can cover. I'm just hoping that there are no late withdrawals. I've only ever call upon my emg about 3 times all season...

PowerBug

Quote from: Andrew on August 30, 2011, 06:40:14 PM
Why you selling Mzungu instead of Sylvia? Wouldn't Mzungu be emergency cover for you this week?

For what it's worth I think if Chappy plays, he will explode. But what about Robbie Gray at Port? Got Melbourne this week...
You lioke Robbie aswell? His season has been very up/down as i've written in my thread but i can see him scoring big again. Massive risk though.

Grazz

Out of those 2 i would go for Chappy. I don't discard Leons achievements this year easily believe me but my way of thinking is this
Last time these two teams met there was a kick in it so plenty of ball was getting into Leons territory and yet he only managed a 66 compared to Chappy's 83. I think Chappy will be on a mission this week personally. Leons 2011 avg 84, Chappy 100 all points to Chapman for me.

Flame

popedelio

Chappy, he will pick it up against collingwood

Grazz

Collingwood Doctors made it easy for you. Cmon Chappy.

Windigo

I'll get Chappy. But I'll have to trade Franklin & just play Tendai. No worries.  8)

Jackina

Buddy>Chappy. Mzungu still could get a great score unlike Lobbe or Harper.

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on September 01, 2011, 08:02:18 PM
I'll get Chappy. But I'll have to trade Franklin & just play Tendai. No worries.  8)
Thats ok, i reckon Muzungu will get around 90 so no drama there if he can.

Windigo

Dunno whether to play I.Smith over Mzungu.

Last 2 weeks I've played Mzungu over Smith and it has gone over great.

bundyboy

keep Mzungu...he will be one of the only Freo players on the field who actually knows what he is doing, and so recon he should get a fair bit of the ball !  ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: bundyboy on September 01, 2011, 10:17:01 PM
keep Mzungu...he will be one of the only Freo players on the field who actually knows what he is doing, and so recon he should get a fair bit of the ball !  ;D
I guess you are tipping the bulldogs to win that game? ;)

bundyboy