Teal, Black, White and GRAY???

Started by PowerBug, August 30, 2011, 05:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

In case you didn't get it, this thread is on Robbie Gray. What are everyone's thoughts on him backing up his great performance from last week against Melbourne. He has been very up/down this year and with one trade left i might just turn to favouritism for my final trade. Highly unlikely now Lower is out, but what do YOU think? ;)

Windigo

Who else could yoe get in the FWD line?

I have to trade Sylvia and I was going to get Fyfe. But ah, yeah about that.  ::)

PowerBug

I have Goodes , Frankin , Stevie J , Petrie (might need to play in rucks should Cox not play) , Higgins , Green , Mzungu << JRoo , Tapscott , Pavlich >>

PowerBug

This year Gray has scored a 43 [GCS - 5] , 28 [SYD - 8] , Carlton [35 - 11].

The thing about those scores are they were all before the first bye, which he was trying to stay away from injury. But since then he hasn't scored below 78 in both the Collingwood and Bulldogs games. He also has 4 tons: 102 , 120 , 105 , and last weeks 131.
Good scores.

plugz19

may be worth a risk if you are likely to lose against your opponent
if you're in a safe position i wouldn't advise it though

hardnut

^exactly, if you need an unlikely edge then go for it, if you feel safe then stick with the a safer option, trouble is a struggle to think of too many in the fwd line..  :-\

PowerBug

Yeah i think now that Lower is out i need to upgrade in the backline. Thanks for the feedback though. :)