Main Menu

Franchise League Start Date

Started by cookie311993, August 25, 2011, 12:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Okay the major issue has been the start date of the franchise league and i gave the FF community the choice of when it will start. Which was chosen as start of next season, now i will try and find out when everyone prefers it to start next season

Okay everyone has been given 2 votes, 1 vote for which week and 1 vote for the days it will be held. Please use your votes wisely and accordingly

roo boys!

I reckon it should be once everyone is out of the cup, but Shaggy isn't entering, so it probably won't be that long until everyone else is out anyway.

As for the day, Sunday's fine :)

bomberboy0618

Cyrus

cookie311993

Isn't shaggy doing the franchise league anymore

8-6 Suited

What are you talking about cookie? I said I was how many times, what is with the stupid comment?

I'm just busy working for the next couple weeks so I don't have a lot of time.

CrowsFan

He said that shaggy cos of what RB said, when he said:
Quote from: roo boys! on August 25, 2011, 05:15:01 PM
I reckon it should be once everyone is out of the cup, but Shaggy isn't entering, so it probably won't be that long until everyone else is out anyway.

cookie311993

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

I will play my games on the Thursday though as I will be busy on Sunday's so whenever you guys want to start.

But that said, how long are we running it for? How many weeks?

cookie311993

6 weeks and then depends if we want finals

cookie311993

(Voting closes: August 28, 2011, 12:54:13)
Remember everyone that a deadline was put on this poll. Get in before the poll closes

cookie311993

Okay the population seem to think once everyone is knocked out of the PC. Personally i think we can play it earlier because we can play friendlies on thursday and sunday. If we wait till everyone is out of the cup we might not even have a franchise league. Remember we want to be able to play the Franchise league and FFPl and FFU/24 WC each season as well