Main Menu

THE HARDEN THE F/C UP PLAY

Started by Fyfe_gun, December 21, 2011, 06:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyfe_gun

With all the foward/centres avaliable I have devised a plan that could shoot a team to the top (or backfire horribly)

Here is My mad scientist Foward Line

Beams, Robinson, Fyfe, Sidebottom, Martin, Zaharakis, Zorko
Treloar, Clifton

what do you notice??

Every single player comes with the f/c option

Now here is my Midfield

Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Barlow, Tyson, Pfeiffer
Shiel, Mckenzie

Now while I am starting a rookie mid my plan was to use Pfeiffer as the most important piece in my puzzle.
While he is rookie listed he also provides me the freedom to change the structure of my team soo much.

For example I can play the one rookie in the mids and swap Five-for with a premium foward, or if Zorko, Treloar or Clifton are gunning it can move them into the mids and have 5/ on the bench in fwds. \

anyones thoughts?

Ziplock

swap beams for buddy. It's just logical- buddy is a proven premium, beams isn't, and only played 14 games last year.

Holz

you dont need that many F/C

i would never picks a player just because they are DPP pick the best possible and if they are DPP thats a bonus

I did that and i ended up with fyfe, martin,sidebottom and clifton thats more than enough DPP

if thats your mid and forward line you must have a reasonably weak backline and ruck

SydneyRox

I like the look of a couple more players now the DPP is confirmed, guys like Martin and Beams would never have been on the radar as midfield only, but DPP should only be used to strengthen your overall plan, not as the plan otherwise you will get caught up with too many almost premiums and never get the consistant high scores you need

Mochasons

Asides from stealing my strat........

Looks good. Would ditch Robinson for.... hm.... Fevola :)

My mid is completely different to yours, but the fwds are good. The advantage of being able to trade out your weakest F/C for a mid with a double trade and keep your MID F/C due to the change in rules is good. (if you had already upgraded an F/C rookie to an F in your fwds but kept the F/C and wanted to ditch it late in the season).