Mitchell OUT

Started by JazDT, August 27, 2011, 01:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Had to choose between having I. Smith as forward emergency and mid emergency... THANK GOD I chose to make him mid emergency. GO SMITH!

alwaysnextyear

Ahhh. Makes the decision to bench D Martin over Mzungu all the more easier.

Trash talking opponent has no coverage :)

Dan1234756

Its my fault, I traded him in this week. Only have D.Swallow as cover

Dan1234756

He should play next week you would think

jabroni

i have no coverage (due to callinan and jacobs) and will lose all 3 prelim finals as none of my opponents have him  :'(

Windigo

Bugger. Let's go Smith.

PowerBug

THANK YOU MITCHELL!!!! You are a superstar!

Davoo

i can imagine right now mitchell scoring 180+ next week v gold coast..

dcmagadia21

when i heard the news just before the match, i was so powered off. hopefully iles does well tomorrow (he's the emergency) :|

Possumo

I'm probably one of the few who has him yet is happy he pulled out. I had Krak on my mid bench vs his Smith. :D Probably still going to lose thanks to Pendlebury slutting it up in the last half and Mzungu scoring -3 in the last qtr... go Sammy Jacobs and S. Thompson!

Wes Mantooth

love your work mitchell... ill get you next week to replace useless shiels

LF

Thanks Mitchell I get Jimmy's 101 all my opponents get Mzungu's 76

PowerBug

Quote from: Possumo on August 27, 2011, 06:31:37 PM
I'm probably one of the few who has him yet is happy he pulled out. I had Krak on my mid bench vs his Smith. :D Probably still going to lose thanks to Pendlebury slutting it up in the last half and Mzungu scoring -3 in the last qtr... go Sammy Jacobs and S. Thompson!
I felt the same way with Cox. With everyone having him, if he missed it would've been good as i didn't have players like Sylvia, Murphy, Judd.

Ziplock

Quote from: Marcz on August 27, 2011, 02:05:07 PM
actually after a quick look its now a battle of benchies as all my opponents have him...

GOOOOO PRESTIA

+1000000000000000

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on August 27, 2011, 08:26:29 PM
Quote from: Marcz on August 27, 2011, 02:05:07 PM
actually after a quick look its now a battle of benchies as all my opponents have him...

GOOOOO PRESTIA
+1000000000000000
-1000000000000000 :P