Cloke, Chappy or Rioli

Started by bombers11, August 26, 2011, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers11

Which one should i being into my forward line for sylvia?

AlexIsOnFire

Rioli, should score huge against the doggies, and lets not forget about GC next week.

Cloke has McPharlin to deal with tonight, then the strong Cats defence next week.

Chappy should score well against Sydney, but could be rested next week also.

To be honest, all 3 could get rested next week, so maybe look at someone who plays for a team that is still chasing the finals, such as Lecras, Kennedy, O'keefe, Boomer etc etc... you'd think neither of these guys will get rested next week.

Slammer

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on August 26, 2011, 06:21:08 PM
Rioli, should score huge against the doggies, and lets not forget about GC next week.

Cloke has McPharlin to deal with tonight, then the strong Cats defence next week.

Chappy should score well against Sydney, but could be rested next week also.

To be honest, all 3 could get rested next week, so maybe look at someone who plays for a team that is still chasing the finals, such as Lecras, Kennedy, O'keefe, Boomer etc etc... you'd think neither of these guys will get rested next week.

Yeah good point. I am in same boat. Also thinking Davis. he has had a rest and has been in form.

bombers11

i'm thinking rioli or chappy because i reckon both might have good weeks, but i really have a bad feeling about both for next week

AlexIsOnFire

Davis should have a field day tonight, and the fact that he is a half back flanker is a bonus in my opinion.

That way youre not relying on goals kicked to score well, he'll rack em up all night long.  And against the Cats also. 

Davis is probably the best option, or O'keefe, but I dont know you're FWD line so its hard to say

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: bombers11 on August 26, 2011, 06:33:33 PM
i'm thinking rioli or chappy because i reckon both might have good weeks, but i really have a bad feeling about both for next week

While its worth going all in for this week, it is still worth thinking about next week, and both could be rested... Look elsewhere.

Davis, Kennedy, Lecras are 3 great options, and are unique aswell

bombers11

don't have the coin for davis, and o'keefes already in there,  >:(

AlexIsOnFire

So why is Cloke in the title aswell??? He is more expensive then Davis.

Go Rioli, could bang out a big one against the doggies.  They play loose free running footy and Rioli will go nuts on them