Colin Sylvia

Started by footy4life, August 22, 2011, 06:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: elephants on August 23, 2011, 10:58:45 PM
Unceremonious again?? Dude I thought you'd got yourself a life but I guess not. Despite your continual harping on about our 'easy' schedule look at our round 14 - 19 opponents.
Carlton - away
BYE
Geelong - home
Saints - away
Fremantle - away
Western Bulldogs - away

Add to that collingwood in round 10 at the 'G. Obviously you have some unwarranted hate on the eagles but seriously take out your b*tching on a stress ball or something...
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WIH THE EAGLES AND THE OTHER EVIDENT SOCIAL ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE.

LE just ignore the troll  :)

LF

Quote from: -Hector- on August 23, 2011, 03:01:46 PM
Quote from: unceramonius on August 23, 2011, 07:23:33 AM
if sylvia wore an eagirls guernsey he would have got off.

its so pathetic the afls love affair with them. as if the easiest of easy schedules isnt enough. they play ALL last years top 8 ONCE, bar the dogs. on top of that, they get a seemingly infinite amount of dubious frees for. and their players dont get suspended.

nic nat over rated gets of for hitting a guy with his head over the ball. waters gets off for the same garbage riewoldt gets 3 weeks for, and mooney gets one......wtf!  and lynch hits murphey with a vulgar elbow lunging at him, then in a sepepare incident hits him with his head over the ball, and gets his charge DOWNGRADED. gee didnt selwood get his upgraded with absolutely zero footage.

give them the flag so we can get back to a decent comp again. so sick

Hmmm. Bitter Fremantle supporter? Don't worry, you guys have a plan in place to win the premiership by 2020. Oh wait, no, that's make the finals by 2020. ;)

The West Coast Eagles can't help it that we're so successful. From spooners to having a tilt at the flag is quite an achievement, and I can see how a supporter of a team who hasn't made the finals for a while (and I'm not referring to Freo here, but any one of a number of times which you could support), would be a little bitter. But get over it buddy. Waters is a champ. Hardest man in the AFL bar none!

I am, however, personally effected by the Sylvia suspension. If the guy I was playing had him too it wouldn't be so much of an issue. I've been lucky on occassions all throughout the season though - was bound to happen sooner or later.

no he is a geelong supporter

elephants

Quote from: luvfooty on August 24, 2011, 07:38:05 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 23, 2011, 10:58:45 PM
Unceremonious again?? Dude I thought you'd got yourself a life but I guess not. Despite your continual harping on about our 'easy' schedule look at our round 14 - 19 opponents.
Carlton - away
BYE
Geelong - home
Saints - away
Fremantle - away
Western Bulldogs - away

Add to that collingwood in round 10 at the 'G. Obviously you have some unwarranted hate on the eagles but seriously take out your b*tching on a stress ball or something...
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WIH THE EAGLES AND THE OTHER EVIDENT SOCIAL ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE.

LE just ignore the troll  :)

Yeah true ::)

CFC 1979

what was the topic about again ? Way off topic atm