only out of these 2 backman which ones??

Started by drew, August 23, 2011, 04:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who out of theses two to pick....  

birchall
9 (47.4%)
enright
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

drew

he has enright so would cancel out but i would rather try and win with birhcall .. your thoughts? birchall is versing the dogs so will rack them up.. whereas enright against sydney who really congest up the game...

love it

If u think u have the better team go enright, but if u think u are already behind go for different players! I would defiantly go enright tho

drew

yeh im not to sure will be pretty even ..
our diff players are .. in back i have stanley and fisher and he has rawlings and heppel .. also this could be i will have birchall he would have enright .. if i go as the above info i have mentioned

i have pendles he has ablett
i have mcevoy he has petrie
i have okeefe he has pav so he will trade pav.. as he only has one trade left... so very similar i rekon so i was thinking going birchall?? your thoughts on that?

love it

Crowbot_85

Birchall, purely because Hawthorn play the Gold Coast next week so he could score a big ton if you make it through to the GF.

However, the style of Sydney will not effect Enright's score this week. Geelong will play the game on their terms as it is at Skilled Stadium so even if Sydney want to block it up, they won't succeed.

drew

my backline is

goddard, deledio, stanley, adcock, suckling, fisher and either i pick birchall or enright

his bacline is

goddard deledio heppel, adcock, suckling, rawlings and enright

so i am sorta leaning towards birchall as i think he will do well this week against WB and his score last time against them was good also !!

Windigo

Birchall hasn't set the world on fire the last few weeks ( I think) so I'm not keen on him also.

Dunno about you...But I myself am getting Bock.  ;)

bundyboy

agree Windigo - bock is the stand out ATM, and you can be pretty sure he won't get rested and will see plenty of the ball !

powersuperkents

The only factor that birchall beats enright in is he has GCS in the final besides that enright showers all over him!!

BillMurray

Brought in Bock last week for Lower. very happy with his work & is my perfect 8th def to cover for Gibbs and Heppel. Keep him quiet tho guys... ;)

Fireballz