Final Trades....For The Final Hurtle/s

Started by Windigo, August 21, 2011, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Okay I'm damn happy with Sylvia slaying a 132. But alas he will get weeks for that bump & thus I must trade him out. So here is my plan.

Use my final two trades for this:

Scotland-$392,300>Bock-$347,300

Leaves me with $ 54,000 in change.

Then:

Sylvia-$309,800>Fyfe-$352,100

All seems above board? I have Sucking & Fisher. I'm not keen on Birchall & Bock is getting plenty of cheap marks in the back line. Fyfe is playing Collingwood......

Or dare I say it....Trade to Didak.... :-X

goodes37

hawthorn are playing the bulldogs then the gold coast in the grand final i would get birchall plus you will have more money then getting bock then you have more money for sylvia i had atley as my bench cover this round traded him to didak put didak on the field for martin worked out well good luck in the prelim  ;)

Windigo

Birchall's scoring is down last few weeks & I'm taking it one week at a time. I have to win this week to get into the final.

Bock & Fyfe are my best bet.

thatguy

do you have broughton? or pav? or cox?

trading plans are going to go out the window this week.

Windigo

Don't have Pav or Broughton thankfully. I can cover Cox with Bailey or Lobbe.  8)

But would it be wise getting Fyfe....Will he get more attention from Collingwood..... :-\

thatguy

Quote from: Windigo on August 22, 2011, 06:02:16 PM
Don't have Pav or Broughton thankfully. I can cover Cox with Bailey or Lobbe.  8)

But would it be wise getting Fyfe....Will he get more attention from Collingwood..... :-\

generally collingwood dont tag, they back themselves to win the ball enough, so you might be right there. but logic would suggest Fyfe will get any attention... he is the only player left!