Pavlich - how bad?

Started by Nails, August 20, 2011, 10:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Traded him in this week.... with what was possibly (but not be) my last trade....

Was tossing up between him, T. Cloke, Fyfe and ROK... chose Pavlich... FMDT.

Davoo

as if you didnt get cloke out of those 4. hands down, cloke would be your best option. i had the same choice although i never considered pav or rok and already have fyfe.

Edge

his next game will be next year i reckon.. freo mite aswell play the kids now

Nails

Quote from: Davoo on August 20, 2011, 10:11:54 PM
as if you didnt get cloke out of those 4. hands down, cloke would be your best option. i had the same choice although i never considered pav or rok and already have fyfe.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Cloke - not DPP, not in greatest form with two sub 90s in 2 of his last 3 matches, Collingwood high chance of resting Cloke especially after Mick talked about resting players vs Geelong, Brisbane = one of Cloke's worst teams, Only scored 74 against Geelong last time they played (the Grand final)...

So why is it definitely Cloke?  ::)

Davoo

cloke was not as good as he is now. the last time they played was last year! two sub 90..yeah, but they werent in a row and theres no pattern to suggest he's going to score below 90. look at his games before the 83 against essendon. he takes heaps of marks and heaps are contested. he's really the only gun forward in collingwood, pav has also had 2 sub 90 scores in his last 4 games! glad i got him  ;D now im certain to win my league match!

Fireballz

Quote from: Nails on August 20, 2011, 10:45:11 PM
Quote from: Davoo on August 20, 2011, 10:11:54 PM

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Cloke - not DPP, not in greatest form with two sub 90s in 2 of his last 3 matches, Collingwood high chance of resting Cloke especially after Mick talked about resting players vs Geelong, Brisbane = one of Cloke's worst teams,Only scored 74 against Geelong last time they played (the Grand final)...

So why is it definitely Cloke?  ::)
When was the Collingwood/Geelong grand final played??  :-\

But I agree Pav was good option. Has some pretty good games amongst some lowish scores. Much the same as Cloke really... I have both anyway.

Nails

FB - I didn't type that out very nicely... I meant to say...

Cloke only scored 74 against Geelong in his last game... and I don't want low score potential in my dream team Grand finals (round 24 this year)

Fireballz

Quote from: Nails on August 21, 2011, 02:50:37 AM
FB - I didn't type that out very nicely... I meant to say...

Cloke only scored 74 against Geelong in his last game... and I don't want low score potential in my dream team Grand finals (round 24 this year)
Ahhh I see.. Hrmmm Pav injured, Hawks vs GC = Buddy late withdrawal, Cloke poor form vs Geelong...
Forward line's got issues!!

Davoo

that 74 was with a cluster of scores under 90 and was when he only had 1 score over 100 in 9 games. after that hes been in great form. clearly best forward going around. if you look at pavs highest scores, they mainly came at patersons stadium and only has 1 match left there. 2 of his highest scores were against the lions and gold coast.