Sam Lonergan (knee) season
Anthony Long (hamstring) indefinite
Jason Winderlich (knee) season
Brent Prismall (knee) TBC
Travis Colyer (lower leg) TBC

around 13-15 of our best 22 -.-

ossie85

Cruiseon

No wonder they sacked their so called fitness expert.

PowerBug

Ouch, that has got to hurt. But i thought everyone overrated Essendon earlier in the year, i was right. The fast start caught up with them.

bomberboy0618

Oh life, why art thou a heartless dog?
2012 is our year though.

Cookie Monster

it always happens, once we get good, we get injuruies.

The return

thought we were a year to early for finals anyways (be a great for young kids tho), next year aim for top 8 have to do it. Hurley, Zaharakis i can see mauling the comp next year

Maca24

Zaha and Hurley were fantastic pickups. Got to give credit to the recruiting staff once Sheedy left.

Luigi197

STEP 1: I reckon we send our whole team to some radical boot camp so they can toughen up... But also give them a long and relaxing break to relieve some stress.
STEP 2: We've got a decent coaching line-up, if none of them leaves, so now we need to make sure our physio's and what-not are top job.

-Don't stress yourselves too much anymore boys, we've versed the Pies, Blues and Tigers twice now, all fairly enjoyable games, and we had our piece of cake against GCS. So don't worry if we don't make finals, let Hirdy recuperate and gather his thoughts, and focus on next season where will consistently be in the top 6!

essendon33

alot better now, few key players out including runners such as winda and dempsey, still hope for finals