1 (10%)
Hibberd to Hurn
0 (0%)
Something else ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Rated_RKO

Backline at the moment is
Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Heppell, Suckling, Adcock, Puopolo (Lower, Enright, Hibberd)

Only have 1 trade, and $40,000 so i can only afford someone worth $319,800

im straight through to the prelim so i dont think it matters when i do the trade

my only real concerns are  three hawks in the backline, and essendon bye in final round means hibberd and heppell will be on bench . . maybe i trade heppell to broughton . . . although i dont trust broughton... another option is hibberd to hurn or something ? let me know what you think.

And I PROBABLY WONT BE DOING THIS TRADE THIS WEEK, JUST PLANNING FOR NEXT WEEKS MUST WIN GAME

wont be doing the trade this week, but i need opinions of the fanfooty world.

Grazz

Lobbus

One from left field - Hibberd to Tony Armstrong Adelaide. DPP plus Adelaide easy run with many players scoring high Dream team points.However iIs named on bench and if loses form may be out of side, but coach likely to give him a few games at end of season.

Victorius Secret

Fisher or Birchall... i'd go fisher

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Victorius Secret on August 19, 2011, 02:03:18 AM

and hurn is more of a sc player.

Rated_RKO

Quote from: Victorius Secret on August 19, 2011, 02:04:49 AM
Quote from: Victorius Secret on August 19, 2011, 02:03:18 AM

and hurn is more of a sc player.

yeah i wasnt really keen on Hurn, but if i was to trade hibberd id go him... im gonna keep hibberd cause i'll just swap him to mids for nicholson ...
And i can only get Fisher for Heppell and have a bit of cash left over ... didnt really wanna have any cash left over ... last year i didnt plan properly and after my last 2 trades (which i did downgrade then upgrade) i ended up with about $100,000 still in the bank . and lost my dt league in straight sets .... luckily this year, that hasnt happened. =D