To trade or not to trade?

Started by LF, August 18, 2011, 06:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

ok I have 2 trades left which i was saving for next week with gibbs and scotland out i`m through to 2 prelims and have to play 2 finals this week i`ve been going with cox/smith ruck combo now with smith out i`ll have to play keeffe.
the league i really want to win in the guy looks like copping 2 donuts he is short in the backline with lower,enright,duffield,smith and thompson all out this week.i don`t know if he has any trades left.i have also outscored him for the last 5 weeks.
do i do a trade this week or just go with my original plan because i`ll be playing the top of the ladder next week if i make it through.

Rowan1812

Do what you want. None of us care about your team

gwilliams

Most of us care  ;) Looks like you've got it won this week. If you can't cover Gibbs/Scotland/rested players next week then there is no point winning this week. So save your trades.

LF

Quote from: Rowan1812 on August 18, 2011, 07:19:39 PM
piss off you idiot

Grazz

Stick to the plan. Save the trades..

Fireballz

Yeah I say stick with the original plan and save the trades mate.
Any thought in trading out gibbs or scotland now as blues are playing hawks?

Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 08:32:48 PM
Quote from: Rowan1812 on August 18, 2011, 07:19:39 PM
piss off you idiot
+1

LF

no i wouldn`t trade out either gibbs or scotland this week i still reckon they`ll score ok this week.if i was to trade one of them i`d be leaning towards scotland only because his recent form(dt wise)has been poor.

Fireballz

Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 11:29:58 PM
no i wouldn`t trade out either gibbs or scotland this week i still reckon they`ll score ok this week.if i was to trade one of them i`d be leaning towards scotland only because his recent form(dt wise)has been poor.
I thought scotland scored 130+ before last week's 60-odd. You're right yeh don't trade either of them. I'm thinking of single trading next week and benching one of them. 3 trades left.
(For my girlfriend's team, she has decided she cares about dt much less than I do and my team is out. So its now my team...  ;D)