The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Maybe they were thinking we're not going to beat geelong. We'll get him right for next week where we have a chance of winning.

HotTiges

have Mzungu as backup but very annoying as i have no dogs players and could of fielded a full team

PICCOLLO

Quote from: wardie on August 03, 2011, 05:32:03 PM
Must win this week GAJ was going to be my POD with opponent and most likley my C now this!! :(

+1.    Playing for a spot in the top 4 in a cut throat game vs 5th.  Hes the only team in the 8 that doesnt have him :( .  I have sylvia as m7 to cover boyd but will have to go with mzungu head to head with montagna.  Not good.

wardie

Quote from: PICCOLLO on August 03, 2011, 07:56:34 PM
Quote from: wardie on August 03, 2011, 05:32:03 PM
Must win this week GAJ was going to be my POD with opponent and most likley my C now this!! :(

+1.    Playing for a spot in the top 4 in a cut throat game vs 5th.  Hes the only team in the 8 that doesnt have him :( .  I have sylvia as m7 to cover boyd but will have to go with mzungu head to head with montagna.  Not good.

SYLVIA, BOYD, GAJ, JAMAR all out for me, Shattering thing is that opponent does not have any of them :(

Brought in MUMMY and ROK tho so not too much lost apart from the fact that i could not get of HEPPELL - BROUGHTON, not a good start to the must win game to make top 8

brownmans muffins

funny how he's getting bagged out so much;
i'd suspect those that are seriously anti his resting for the week are the types of people that wouldn't be able to front up
he's shown enough recently and got enough runs on the board to not be rated a pu$$y

Cambo

Quote from: brownmans muffins on August 05, 2011, 09:54:14 AM
funny how he's getting bagged out so much;
i'd suspect those that are seriously anti his resting for the week are the types of people that wouldn't be able to front up
he's shown enough recently and got enough runs on the board to not be rated a pu$$y
+1
Its funny listening to all the forum experts trash talk him with no real reason to.  Why would he be scared to play Geelong?

Grazz

port2011

roo boys!

port2011

yeah tough decision. just dont want abletts hammy to go PING in first qtr and ruin my season, have finished top in all my 3 leagues

roo boys!

Quote from: port2011 on August 11, 2011, 10:15:00 PM
yeah tough decision. just dont want abletts hammy to go PING in first qtr and ruin my season, have finished top in all my 3 leagues
Although last time he was under an injury cloud he came out and scored 185...

Grazz

Anyone going with Gaj as cpt against the Crows, 198 last time.
Happy with Swan but its tempting.

PICCOLLO

Can't go wrong either way grazz.  Only factor is pendles and co. taking some of dane's points.

Grazz

Yeh true, Ablett is getting more tempting, hard to move off Swan after his last few weeks.