Ultimate Draft; Feedback

Started by MTTY, August 17, 2011, 06:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Just after some feedback on if your enjoying the draft and how it is being run.

Also this is the spot now to add suggestions or ideas, or changes.

Holz

im really enjoying. The only thing i would change would be if we could organise a night where we all go on to fan footy elite chat and just shoot through picks ( very hard to organise though).

Did you like my idea fan footy heroes league doing a simular thing but for dt or sc. I prefer this to Dt pro as its more flexible with as many trades as you want to make.

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on August 17, 2011, 06:25:47 PM
im really enjoying. The only thing i would change would be if we could organise a night where we all go on to fan footy elite chat and just shoot through picks ( very hard to organise though).

Did you like my idea fan footy heroes league doing a simular thing but for dt or sc. I prefer this to Dt pro as its more flexible with as many trades as you want to make.
Yeah i did i was just about to post about it, also i may sign up for DT pro next year if you have a spot in a league.  :)

And yeah tough to organise due to schedules but may be able to will send a pm out late tonight or tomorrow and work out what suits people best for say an hour session.

Justin Bieber

I agree drafting can be drawn out. But the unlimited trades is very good as it's very active 8).

There was a DT/SC Pro leagues made this year on FF but think you may have missed them ???. There were one for Coaches in one of them but can't remember.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:33:42 PM
I agree drafting can be drawn out. But the unlimited trades is very good as it's very active 8).

There was a DT/SC Pro leagues made this year on FF but think you may have missed them ???. There were one for Coaches in one of them but can't remember.
Yeah i wasn't so into DT at the start of the year so didnt check that board much, but am doing surprisingly well this year.