Help me beat Nick Maxwell

Started by TigerBoy86, August 15, 2011, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerBoy86

I outscored Nick Maxwell by 130 this week but am nervous about playing him this week. I'm losing Enright, Selwood and Stevie J and he is just losing Chappy. I think we will both simply bring Petrie in for our missing forward, but what to do elsewhere?

I have Nick Lower and not confident about him covering Enright. Thinking I should upgrade Lower as I'll need to cover Gibbs the following week as well - if I get there. Have Gibbs, Lids, God, Fish, Suckling, Martin - any advice on who to upgrade Lower to? I think the safest option is Birchall.

With Selwood I have Tom Scully as my 7th midfielder, hopefully he can pull a big score against Richmond. Also may have to cover Stanton in the GF, should I get there, but again, Melbourne are playing Port in R24.

2 trades / 121K

fertalong

Yeah birchall is the safest bet. Broughton is ok too, but has hard games and in poor form the last couple of weeks.
Gram is also an option since he's in pretty good form, but is a risk of giving you a score of 40.

Grazz

I was thinking Birchall, Bock or Gram myself considering the backline youve got. Gram is a little uniqe
and another is Doughty with Bickley coaching hes found some form.
I like Birchall the most with Gram a close second.

dale93

Bring in Gram :)I have him and loving his form :)I have Goddard, Fisher and Gram in Defence and Currently Gunning it :)