Marc Murphs???

Started by powersuperkents, August 15, 2011, 10:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have a bye this week and im wondering if I should trade him out next week (im running this poll for two weeks so I can be fully sure)

Trade him out
Dont Trade him
Upgrade next week to Dal Santo because Dal Santo should have a $20-30k price drop
Upgrade to Redden or Mitchell

powersuperkents

All suggestions are appreciated!

powersuperkents

Im also considering Selwood.

powersuperkents

LaHug

If you're waiting two weeks, look at which Geelong players have already had a rest and grab one of those. They will likely be more unique after this week.
If you have too much fear of them being rested, grab a player from a team that needs a round 24 win for a particular ladder position (which will become more clear next week too). Someone like Barlow, for example, will not be rested if Freo needs to win to make the 8.

Weagle

Just watched the interview with M Murphy for "Dream Team TV" on the afl website... some interesting comments about how he's let other players get the ball in junk time because they're in his DT!

Chelskiman

Quote from: Weagle on August 16, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
Just watched the interview with M Murphy for "Dream Team TV" on the afl website... some interesting comments about how he's let other players get the ball in junk time because they're in his DT!

That could be considered match fixing!  Ban him for life!

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on August 16, 2011, 01:29:33 PM
If you're waiting two weeks, look at which Geelong players have already had a rest and grab one of those. They will likely be more unique after this week.
If you have too much fear of them being rested, grab a player from a team that needs a round 24 win for a particular ladder position (which will become more clear next week too). Someone like Barlow, for example, will not be rested if Freo needs to win to make the 8.
I'm also thinking upgrading Bailey to Sandi once his price has fully dropped?
Barlow, Dal Santo, Boyd are my main midfield choices.