Started by footy4life, August 16, 2011, 12:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I trade him for?

Scott thompson
Dale Thomas
Gary Ablett
Liam Shiels

footy4life

All are under 400k and averaging over 105. Out of  these players Thompson has the best draw with Gold Coast, Richmond and the Eagles in his next three.

sliced ham

only thing about thompson is he can be inconsistent when you need him most. i would go thomas or ablett over him personally but they are probably all good options

JBs-Hawks

The selwoods will smash thompson in the gf

sya87

out of those 4 id choose ablett also. he is a garunteed 100 with a high ceiling. he'll never get you a 70 like thompson has the potential to do. Sheils has a low basement as well. so yeah daisy or ablett for me.

Grazz

Dave085

Quote from: sliced ham on August 16, 2011, 01:34:38 PM
only thing about thompson is he can be inconsistent when you need him most. i would go thomas or ablett over him personally but they are probably all good options

I would have chosen Thompson except for this fact... I brought him in for my elimination final for Montagna because i thought Montags would be scoring lower... It lost me my finals game by 10 points and i would have won by 40 if i hadnt done it. Stupid move and i would kick myself in the head if i was a dwarf.

End of story but would probably still go Thomo if you have to trade.

PowerBug

Just between us guys. Ablett deeeeestroy's the Crows. In for a big one this week. 150+. Ablett and make him skip.

footy4life

Cheers for the help guys.