Option 1
1 (25%)
Option 2
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Dave085

So heres my thoughts...

Option 1

Im looking for a mid around the $390kmark, which brings into the picture Thompson and Daisy Thomas and trade out Montag.

The in the rucks i can trade out Smith and put in a player around the $280k mark, was thinking David Hale...

Option 2
Alternatively i can just downgrade either Lobbe (Back up ruck) or Darling (Back up forward) and bring in McEvoy for Z. Smith.

I have 10 trades remaining so that is not an issue. In the bank i have $46,500.

What we thinking? Dont know much about Hawks and Hale though...

Mids are
Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Pendlebury, Montagna
Reserves - Callinan, Irons, Twomey.

Ruck
Cox, Z. Smith
Reserves, Lobbe and Derickx

Fenno

how do you have 10 trades left? You either started your team late or its pretty rubbish because in order to make your team decent you have got to trade.

Grazz

Dave085

Sorry Fenno, ive explained it before but i didnt make a trade till the end of round 13. I did start at the beginning of the year and won games early which is how i made the finals, just!
So i am aware that i have wasted 2 trades because i started trading late. I just didnt care this year then changed my mind half way through.

Mids are
Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Pendlebury, Montagna
Reserves - Callinan, Irons, Twomey.

Ruck
Cox, Z. Smith
Reserves, Lobbe and Derickx

Dave.

Dave085

Changed this to a poll hopefully to make it easier...

Im seeing a common trend here this week and im going to follow it... The final scramble for an upgrade before finals.

My problem at the moment is Z. Smith in the rucks. Although i wouldnt say he is a problem if it was a non-finals game, but i need someone who is going to pull me a score i can rely on.

Montagna is another talking point this week with an average scoring potential against his opponents for the next few weeks.

Dave085

Ok guys, only had 1 vote and few comments. Im about to leave for work in 30 mins so a few opinions would be appreciated.

Hales last games have been 84 83 77 84 83 which is why i think he would be a good "sideways" trade for Smith.
That leaves me money for Thompson/Thomas who i think will score better than Montagna over the next few weeks.

Its important trades for me to win an elimination final... Cheers.

Obviously McEvoy is scoring nicely but would also like to consider other options. Cheers.