please help me

Started by goodes37, August 08, 2011, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodes37

this is what my team looks like at the moment please help im not sure what to do this week

backline  goddard, deledio, fisher, enright, heppell, otten, lower         bench pedersen, golby, watson

midfield  pendlebury, swan, boyd, pavlich, thomas, martin                  bench ablett unsure how long out for, atley, wallis

rucks      cox, lobbe                                                                      bench sandilands round 21 or 22, campbell

forwards  goodes, cloke, franklin, riewoldt, darling, smith, richardson    bench higgins unsure how long out for, callinan, n ablett

unsure which 2 trades to do this week $101,800 in the bank looking to upgrade help appreciated thanks.

RiOtChEsS

is it elimination final or have u got the double chance?

its too hard to speculate this early in the week but when teams come out look to fill the holes that will gain u the most points...

eg: if Sandi isnt back and ur in an elimination final he has to be traded as Lobbe wont cut the cheese...

goodes37

Quote from: Marcz on August 08, 2011, 05:23:43 PM
is it elimination final or have u got the double chance?

its too hard to speculate this early in the week but when teams come out look to fill the holes that will gain u the most points...

eg: if Sandi isnt back and ur in an elimination final he has to be traded as Lobbe wont cut the cheese...

yeh its an elimination final

RiOtChEsS

if everyone u need is named like Sandi Higgins and Ablett id look at upgrading Otten and Darling...

i no Darling scored well this week but Kennedy is back for the next game which will hamper his scoring imo...

if one of ur premiums arent selected tho covering obvious holes should be ur priority all the best ;)

goodes37

im not sure who to upgrade otten or pedersen for and im not sure who to upgrade darling or smith for

Cicjose

smith for ROK

otten for suckling