Main Menu

Halp!

Started by Optima, August 10, 2011, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optima

Hello!  I have three trades left but I'm not sure whether to use one or two this week or not.  I finished top of my league so I have a pretty decent team, but I need one more forward upgrade.  Here's my team.

Adcock, Martin, Suckling, Broughton, Deledio, Goddard, Gibbs - Toy, Hibberd, Puopolo

Swan, Boyd, Thompson, Ablett, Pendlebury, Montagna - Jacobs, Callinan, I. Smith

McEvoy, Cox - Derickx, Bailey

Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, Chapman, Franklin, S. Johnson, Goodes, Mzungu - Yarran, Howe, Krakouer

Now, I can go Krakouer to Fyfe in one move, but Freo have a tough run so I'm not sure how Fyfe will go.  My other option is to downgrade Hibberd and go to Cloake.  Which option do you think is best, and if neither are good options then can you guys give me some other ones?

Mr.Craig

Hibberd to Cloke sounds just fine.

Windigo

Get in Cloke if your sure you will be fine with just the one trade left...

Haelp?

PowerBug

Trade Hibberd to Andreoli, 80k and DPP like Hibberd. Cloke is a better choice than Fyfe.

Optima

I would rather Cloake but it only leaves me with the one trade, so hopefully I win my first final to at least give myself a week off.  Also, unless my opponent trades him in, he doesn't have Cloake but has Fyfe.  That one little battle could be the difference...

Flame

Quote from: Optima on August 10, 2011, 07:55:50 PM
I would rather Cloake but it only leaves me with the one trade, so hopefully I win my first final to at least give myself a week off.  Also, unless my opponent trades him in, he doesn't have Cloake but has Fyfe.  That one little battle could be the difference...
Trades are gold and Fyfe is consistent..get him!!

plugz19

awesome side mate

i think fyfey will be a better option
saves a trade, and with pretty average dt'ers on your defender bench i would save trades to sideways gibbs in round 23, or just in case a premo pulls out

hardnut

do you reeeeeaaaally need to upgrade Mzungu's recent form is good and Harvey has declared he will play run-with again through the middle so will be around the ball. Cloke not worth two trades so if you feel a burning need I'd go Fyfe but wouldn't be surprised if the Mzungu v Fyfe differential was close to 0 for remainder of year

Optima

Quote from: hardnut on August 10, 2011, 10:55:23 PM
do you reeeeeaaaally need to upgrade Mzungu's recent form is good and Harvey has declared he will play run-with again through the middle so will be around the ball. Cloke not worth two trades so if you feel a burning need I'd go Fyfe but wouldn't be surprised if the Mzungu v Fyfe differential was close to 0 for remainder of year

I'll be upgrading Yarran, not Mzungu.  I'd have got rid of Yarran ages ago but every time I was ready something else popped up.  I never intended to keep him this long, and with Carlton having a bye in the prelim it makes sense to offload him to a premium.

Optima

Would love a few more replies.  Cheers.

Chelskiman

I held my trades this week.  So glad I didn't go Cloke after his effort tonight.  I'm Optima btw, I just created a new account because I know my opponent visits this site and I didn't want him seeing what I was thinking, lol. :P