I can't swallow this mid for the finals

Started by myalup mullets, August 09, 2011, 12:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A. Swallow has the bye this weekend plus I have cash for a better upgrade. Which mid should I go???

Dal Santo
0 (0%)
mitchell
4 (36.4%)
Redden
2 (18.2%)
Rockliff
4 (36.4%)
Priddis
1 (9.1%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

myalup mullets

A. Swallow has the bye this weekend plus I have cash for a better upgrade. Which mid should I go???
Current mids are
Pendlebury
Swan
Boyd
Ablett
Thompson
(gaff)

With Deledio, Gibbs, Scotland and Goddard in my backs. Don't want any Geelong, Ess or Carlton player

Fireballz

I voted Mitchell but just keep in mind that there is a slim chance he might be rested. Rolled his ankle vs Freo so who knows whether he's sore or not. NDS is a close second IMO but I'd still go Mitchell if I was you!

PowerBug

PowerToWin

Id go one of the Brisbane boys, Redden or Rockliff. Their numbers don't lie! Redden is a big tackler, I like him and would choose him. They have the Gold Coast this week too.

flying under the radar, both of them!

I still think Mitchell will get a rest once they sew up 3rd spot.

powersuperkents

I voted Rockliff. I have him in my team and he has had terrific results every match (except the 59 when he was injured) plus he has achieved 7 100+ scores in a row.

My second choice would be Dal Santo but go with Rockliff he's a unique addition to a team and not many teams have him giving you that extra special bonus.