Broughton, Fisher, Birchall or Suckling- Please Help!

Started by Karmaboy, August 12, 2011, 10:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Defender to take me through the Finals?

Fisher
6 (42.9%)
Suckling
7 (50%)
Broughton
0 (0%)
Birchall
1 (7.1%)
Other (Please Post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Karmaboy

I have to trade Newman, and have enough dough to take any of these players.

hardnut

Fisher probably most reliable but tends not to go HUGE very often and can be tagged out from time to time

Broughton/Suckling are similar prospects in that they can both go 60-140 but Broughtons recent form is good, having said that with Mundy and Barlow back can he stay in the middle?

Birchall - nah

Depends a bit on if you need an edge or just stability, if you're rolling the dice I like Suckling with a couple of weak opponents to come (he likes those) but if your team is already set for success then Fisher is a stable rock for the backline

Karmaboy

Quote from: hardnut on August 12, 2011, 10:58:03 AM
Depends a bit on if you need an edge or just stability, if you're rolling the dice I like Suckling with a couple of weak opponents to come (he likes those) but if your team is already set for success then Fisher is a stable rock for the backline

Yer i am looking for someone to take me through the finals series- Fisher? Magpies- Swans- Roos- Blues are his next four

PowerToWin

Fisher is definately the most consistent of the lot. I guess thats what you want at the pointy end of the season too. I would be happy to get 90 from Fisher for the next 4wks rather than 4 up and down scores from Suckling or Broughton.

Karmaboy

I went for Fisher based on his consistency- Thanks fellas!

Grazz

Yeh good move it was outa Fisher and Suckling for me with Birchall a very close third.
Goodluck.