Main Menu

I'm heading off

Started by Zarts, August 04, 2011, 01:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I'm going to Nepal at the end of the year to trek through the Himalayas :)

Zarts

well, I got sponsored by my parish to go over to this thing called world youth day, so, that's my flights + august accommodation done, then I'm heading to italy for a month where my family over  there insists that they wont let me pay for anything other than trinkets/ memorabilia, and then I have about 5 or 6 grand to last me the last month.

Anyway, I'm actually in the middle east atm (in Jordan), haven't slept in 48 hours, and have to be up at 5am in the morning- had an 8 hour stop over at dubai :'(

anyway, I'll keep you all posted, should shape up to be sweet :D

and crows, my dad did that when he was a youngun' :P

Windigo

I've never been overseas.  :P

LaHug

While he's gone should I trade in Relton Roberts and Fev?

8-6 Suited

YES YES YES! RELTON ROBERTS IS A BEAST IN DT!!!

ossie85

I don't think you can get Relton in! Wasn't he 2010?

bomberboy0618

Defs lh. How nice of you.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on August 06, 2011, 03:11:42 PM
While he's gone should I trade in Relton Roberts and Fev?
Well that didn't work out that well for me last season!

LaHug

I didn't think you could trade either in. Anyways, I traded out Swan from Ben Sinclair this week because I thought Sinclair looked better and I have a gut feeling Swan will be withdrawn late and Sinclair will be in.

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on August 06, 2011, 04:35:29 PM
I didn't think you could trade either in. Anyways, I traded out Swan from Ben Sinclair this week because I thought Sinclair looked better and I have a gut feeling Swan will be withdrawn late and Sinclair will be in.
And of course, I didn't actually do that. But I would still love to see Benny play!

Zarts

damn straight you didn't Huggie :P

Yeah, went to the sea of galilee today, as well as this place where moses died. Was pretty cool. Only had 6 hrs sleep in 3 days though which kind of suck :'(

having fun though :D