league $$ or hold

Started by mikeg12, August 05, 2011, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeg12

just after peoples opinions coming into the finals,

got a cash league comp going with some mates - total points winner for minor round wins $100,  im 6 points behind the leader at the moment and about 100 in front of the next - and then winner of league comp in grand final wins $750 cash.

question is - rekon i should try wing it this week with keeping sylvia on the bench and play howe, or trade sylvia for Fyfe and go the for $100. obviously this will boost my chances for league win also ..

issues is im only down to 3 trades. 110,000k ... and i was intending of upgrading my ruck (playing cox and bailey at moment) so im a bit up in the air..  upgrading to fyfe leaves my with 2 trades and about 45k

any thoughts appreciated.

Belegur

where are you on your league ladder? i did the same thing last week with fyfe but only for overall, wouldnt of done it if was going for the league win, best to wait a week i think and reassess in finals, but hard to say without seeing your whole team. Not sure exactly whats going on with sylvia either, strange the way they have dropped him even with his form down, then named emergence, something weird going on there, then theres no certainty he will be back next week. Wouldn't like to be down to just 1 trade if your a chance of winning the league tho

mikeg12

yeah im in good contention to win the league. sitting equal top, (only second due to those crappy 6 points).

team is

gibbs, deledio, birchall, fisher, adcock, stanley, poups, enright, hibbered, jacobs
goddard, monty, swan, pendles, bartel, mzungu, boyd, ablett, wallis
cox, bailey, vardy, lobbe
johnson, goodes, okeefe, chappy, franklin, reiwoldt, howe, sylvia, matera callinan

i know one of the guys that is in close for the $100 this week has no trades left so i could keep them and use them wisely. sh*t i dunno

PowerBug

What do you prefer - $100 dollars or $750? Answer that and i'll give you advice.

mikeg12

both THANKS

nah prob league at this stage