Trades for an unbeatable team

Started by JR23, August 08, 2011, 06:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR23

Here is my team. I'm asking for you guys to trade out / in ANY player(s) you want. how would you make this team the best it can be? i NEED to beat my 1st round opponent. Swideways trades are welcome! especially if a premium is underperforming or wont score well this week.

Def:    Gibbs, Deledio, Birchall, Heppell, Suckling, Adcock, Lower   (jacobs on the bench)
Mid:     Pendles, Swan, Mitchell, Boyd, Goddard, Montagna  (D. Swallow)
Ruc:    Cox, Smith  (Sandi)
Fwd:   Fyfe, Goodes, Pavlich, Chappy, O'Keefe, Franklin, Mzungu  (Sylvia)

Cash left:  $54,400

thanks!

JBs-Hawks

Wait for teams and then do something with your rucks.

pratatat

It's a waste having a premium defender in the mids.  Swap Heppel for Goddard and then upgrade Heppel.

Look towards either Barlow, Sheils or possibly Griffin.

I would suggest upgrading Z Smith, but you will need to doube trade to get anyone decent...

JR23

im obviously gonna wait for the teams, in case someone gets rested.
but i like your goddard back to the defenders... although heppell is scoring well...

pratatat

Just noticed that you have sandi riding the pine! Get rid of the big man and bring in McEvoy.  Easy

fertalong

If you have to win this week I would suggest trading Sandi to someone like McEvoy or even Jacobs. If you can wait a week on rucks, Goldstein is the best bet.

Definitely do the goddard to backs and heppel to mids then upgrade heppel. Barlow is the best option for that, followed by shiels.

JR23

what about leuenberger against GC?? should score bigger than mcevoy against the pies and jacobs against the cats no?

Mark

Yeah Sandi to Mumford then Goddard to backs and upgrade Heppel to S.Thompson...

But check the $$ and make sure u can afford it mate... Then double check it

Mark

Thought it was sc mate...I'll check it out though

Mark

JR23

thanks for the replies! that should work.

Mark

Let us know what you ended up doing mate

powersuperkents

Quote from: pratatat on August 08, 2011, 06:53:09 PM
It's a waste having a premium defender in the mids.  Swap Heppel for Goddard and then upgrade Heppel.

Look towards either Barlow, Sheils or possibly Griffin.

I would suggest upgrading Z Smith, but you will need to doube trade to get anyone decent...
+1
heppell has a bye during the grand final. My team has a no essendon player policy