2 (28.6%)
Other?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Dave085

Gday all. Mids consisit of the following;

Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Prestia, Montagna
Reserves - Callinan, Irons, Twomey.

Reason Prestia is on my field is because i didnt care about last weeks result so i put Callinan in for Higgins for cash. Dont really care about cover at this stage either, only goal is winning league finals.

So who to bring in???
Mitchell,
Pendlebury,
Dal Santo.

Can we have reasons etc.
Unlimited money and trades.
Cheers,
Dave.

swannee32

I'd go with Nick Dal Santo, he never seems to put in a bad game. Always consistent and just finds the ball. But if not him i'd go with Pendles and after him probably Ryan O'Keefe, hes cheaper and does the job just the same. Also Marc Murphy wouldnt be a bad buy. Hope that helped you out.

PowerBug

Do you get different rules to everyone else - unlimited money and trades? Hahaha.

Pendles - 8 tons in a row, more than capable captain. Mitchell next and finally Dal Santo. I don't trust Nicky Dal. I also assume that Murphy isn't there because of the bye.

Dave085

Unlimited trades because i stuffed the start of the season... Have 2 trades each round for the rest of the season.

Correct, murph not there coz of bye. I will be trading out bartel on his bye because as i said i have unlmited trades. If i wish i can trade him back in.