Sandi... Dont Hold Ur Breath

Started by RiOtChEsS, August 03, 2011, 04:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

locky

I was away when the Sandi cull took full force, so he's still sitting on my bench, waiting for a call up.

Is it worth keeping him in the hope of a finals return, or do I just get rid of him?

Still got 7 trades and 50k in the bank, with Smith starting and Petrie the fwd backup (alongside Cox of course)

Edge

with 7 trades, probably look to trade him . . .i would but, ive only got 2 trades so have to keep him for now. 

PowerBug

Well, if your happy to wait a week and hope he gets 4 weeks of big scoring, then hold him. But that is too many ifs and hopes. Trade.

tappy21

ive still got 7 trades too with sandi on the bench. im giving him a chance to come up for rd 21 (and beyond) as ive got no real cover as petrie also has the bye and ideally i dont wanna play lobbe in the finals. therefore if needed ill have to trade sandi, dont see any great options however for various reasons but i was thinking maybe jolly?? would be happy to get in a bloke that averages 85 over those last 4 games

thanme

Wait 2 weeks, get Goldstein.

LaHug

He should be back very soon though. Just use your trades elsewhere!
With 7 left, you have a lot of freedom with how you use your trades in the last few weeks!

locky

Quote from: LaHug on August 03, 2011, 07:27:31 PM
He should be back very soon though. Just use your trades elsewhere!
With 7 left, you have a lot of freedom with how you use your trades in the last few weeks!

That's what I was thinking, use Smith as cover this week, fix up some other areas, and then trade out sandi if he isn't named first week of finals